Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hello! I'm Regina Ong, Penang gal and practitioner of metaphysics, facilitation and other weird stuff



Hello! I'm Regina Ong, Penang gal and practitioner of metaphysics, facilitation and other weird stuff :) I'm starting a blog to record my journey on my current interests, particularly on life chart and tarot reading. I'm easily excited by new things, hence you'll see me blogging about topics which are totally not related to each other; Open space facilitation and BaZi metaphysics reading....er, what's the connection here? 

I'll also be blogging about the lessons I've learnt throughout this journey, and the many interesting people I've met in my consultations (no names mentioned, pinky promise :)). In case you're wondering, yes, I do offer freelance reading on BaZi life chart analysis, Tarot reading and soon on Feng Shui remedy tips. I also do offer my services as a process facilitation, e.g I can help design facilitation programs to suit any key or critical meeting discussions regardless the group size...yes give me the challenge!!

More importantly, I hope that the stories or lessons I'll be sharing may hopefully help you on your own self-discovery to find your own strengths and passion. What I meant is that what I've mentioned above is really about me finding my dream job and I hope that it can help provide you insights in your own self-discovery to find your own passion and meaning in life. I'm not particularly interested in finding financial freedom (gasp!) as long as I'm doing something I love every day. And I hope you will to :) (unless you're busy checking out fb while simultaneously reading this. Don't worry, I'm a fb freak too :))

No comments:

Post a Comment