Saturday, August 2, 2014

Did you know that mountains have 'character' and 'personality traits'? This character defines what kind of Qi Energy they hold

Great Sunday everyone! To my muslim friends, hope you had a great time with your family and friends during the Raya celebrations!!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to muslim friends!

I also want to thank my readers out there for helping me achieve my highest 'blog view' for my last post! (Clap!Clap!Clap!) - ~60+ views!...either that or I've increased the number of FB friends...can't recall :P



Thank you for the support and feedback from my friends! Your support keeps me going and I hope to add a little fun + value to my readers via my blogs. 

Today I'll talk a little about Qi and land forms. I kept mentioning it here and there in my past blogs, without realizing my 'metaphysics' vocab may not be clearly understood by all (Regina slaps her forehead!)

Qi, according to Mr Wiki, is what we believe to be the life force or flow of energy that governs every living being and the surrounding environment or universe. Interestingly, when I 'googled' Qi energy,most of the links are related to Chinese health or Yoga articles.
 Many skeptics may not agree that Qi exists, but then ask yourself, do you agree the mind exist? If yes, point to it. Ah, nope, it's not your brain or your skull. So yeah, you can't see it, but we do agree that the mind exists. Same for Qi...although it may take a little bit of faith and experience to believe its existence.

According to Feng Shui studies, we believe that Qi is 'stored' at mountains or hills and it's energy can be felt by residence who live within the vicinity. For those who may recall, I mentioned that there are five elements in the studies of Chinese metaphysics; Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal & Water. The mountains, also reflect the shape and 'characteristics' of these five elements.

For example, check out the mountain formation below. You will notice two 'points' in the mountain ranges.It has a slight curve formation as if replicating the tip of a strong fire. In between the two 'points' the formation of other mountains or hills are not clear, hence they are of the water element. What you're looking at is a combination of both Fire and Water element formation.


Same mountain range, different view - Fire element

Fire mountain is the most powerful of the five elements. Also, it usually represents spirituality and it is common to find temples or religious places within the area. 

Bujang Valley

Interestingly, at the foothills of this mountain range is the Bujang Valley which contains ruins of ancient tomb temples from the Hindu-Buddhist religion, dating back to 2000 years ago. 


Here is another place of great spiritual practice....recognize the mountain formation?

Tibet Potala Palace

That's all for today's post! You've just learn how to spot a Fire Mountain. Yay!!! Haha :) That was how I felt when I started to see mountains equipped with knowledge of the five elements; it gives them a character and personality, and a sense of awe that these mountains have been here million of years ago.  

On a side note, you may asked why I decided to feature Bujang Valley. It was part of our impromptu holiday during the raya break when we decided to sight see around Sungai Petani and Alor Setar area. I spotted the mountain formation along the highway and was curious as to what was nearby. I think my new profession will be 'mountain stalker', which also means I will soon become a 'water formation' inspector :P

Oh yes, and not forgetting (although this is not a food blog - but I can't help it!), as part of our spontaneous trip, we found this yummy-licious bowl of lemon keow teow soup at Sungai Petani. 


However, for my fellow Penang/Malaysian folks, fret not as a friend recommended a place at Raja Uda which is famous for selling this delicacy, which sells out by 9am (Hmmm, I must go and study the 'Feng Shui' of the hawker stall)

Here are the exact coordinates for the Raja Uda Lemon Keow Teow Soup (Slurp!Slurp!)


Ok, back to Feng Shui (Keow Teow, anyone?) Hehe.... I have many stories to share, not only on Feng Shui but on Tarot, BaZi and my new found love, Palmistry! (More on that, i promise :))

I invite curious and eager friends, families, relatives, yet-to-be friends, FB friends to send me a note if you would like me to do a Feng Shui, Tarot or Palmistry reading for you. All I ask in return - please give me feedback (not too strong- I'm still a delicate Yin Metal person ;)) to help me become a better consultant and a better blogger. 

Till the next blog posts!...

No comments:

Post a Comment